This policy contains details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website Curbmask.com
This policy is a legally binding document, and forms part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale. / This policy does not create legally enforceable rights and obligations; it merely indicates our usual practice in relation to the delivery of products.
We offer free standard delivery to all mainland UK addresses, Scotland, Wales, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and the republic of Ireland on all orders. All orders will have the ability choose expedited delivery, subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section "Delivery Charges".
Where we deliver
We deliver to the following countries and territories: Mainland England, Scotland, Wales, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and the republic of Ireland. International delivery is also available and the cost of delivery will be confirmed at Checkout.
Delivery methods and timing
The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
Standard delivery to all UK addresses is included within all mask prices, if you need your mask(s) faster select First Class or Special Delivery.
Standard delivery is a 48 hour service however in the current environment usually takes between 3-5 days. First Class is a 24hr service while Special Delivery is a guaranteed next day before 13:00 delivery based on when your order was placed. These exclude weekends and bank holidays.
If you place your order before 12 midday on a working day, these time periods run from the close of business on that day; if you place your order after 12 midday on a working day, or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
The delivery periods set out are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
We may conduct fraud-screening checks before dispatching the product, and these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of fraud screening checks, we will notify you.
Delivery charges will be calculated on our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select and the location of the delivery address. This information will be displayed before the checkout is confirmed.
All orders are scanned at delivery. We will notify you upon dispatch.
Receipt and signature
Our deliveries typically do not require a signature.
Our delivery service provider will notify you in advance of attempting to make a delivery requiring a signature.
If your products remain undelivered despite our delivery service provider making at least 1 more attempt to deliver them, the delivery service provider will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your products, including a time limit for collection.
If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you at point of purchase.
If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the delivery address is not reasonably accessible;
- the delivery address cannot be accessed safely;
- if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.
If a parcel is undeliverable it will be returned to us, there are several reasons why a parcel may be returned:
- Incorrect address; if the address supplied is incorrect or out of date the parcel will typically be returned to us by the carrier or the unintended recipient.
- Incorrect address format; If our system doesn't recognise the way an address was entered the parcel may be assigned to a carrier that can't actually deliver to that address
- Failed Delivery Attempts; Most carriers make more than one attempt to deliver a parcel. If they cannot successfully deliver a parcel it will be returned to us.
- Illegible Address; in rare cases address labels may become impossible to read in transit. If that happens a carrier will return the parcel to us.
- Damaged in Transit; if a parcel is damaged while it's on its way to you the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.